Today/Yesterday has got to be my worst days in poker thus far. Everything has gone to shit. I made a bad investement at the vic, made two horrendous calls at the vic which will give me nightmares for years to come and proceeded to lose $700 online when I got home.
The Vic I played bad in two pots, it cost me massively dropping £600 total. Online I ran bad. Lost every flip, every 70/30 30/70 and had regs horrendous spew being rewarded left right and center, this for example is one of the worst played hands i've seen from anyone in a long time
http://www.pokerhand.org/?4844146
the sickest thing is this guys a big winner at 100nl, I can only imagine that once he calls that turn he is calling any river right? i mean does he think he's ahead? these are the type of donks that really need punishing!
Anyway I havent slept for over 24 hours now, i'm cranky, fucked off and ready to jack the whole thing in, i sensed a downswing coming yesterday and this has really confirmed my fears, fuck poker imo get a job at tesco
ps i now have an hour session with my mentor with no money in my grandslam account this could be entertaining.
Monday, 2 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sick, how did i not see this earlier!
ReplyDeletegl in 2010 u donk :P
A month ago I was exactly feeling how you are feeling now, in pain, crying, heart broken, and then I found this site saveabreakup.com and I followed their instructions, I had my girlfriend come back to me in no time so fast!! I was so so happy and I'm still very happy, don't give up! I suggest you view the free videos that tell you what to do on saveabreakup.com
ReplyDeleteI want to show my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make audience, browse the whole thing to the end. I'd really like to read more of your blogs and to talk about my views with you. I'll be your frequent website visitor, that’s for sure.
ReplyDeletecar hire in jodhpur