Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Its been going pretty bad on the online poker front lately. Havent had a winning day for nearly a week now, and basically everything I do seems to go wrong.

I'm finding the limp callers at 50nl excruciatingly frustrating. They are slowly sucking the life out of me and at some points are making me stoop to their level. Lost about 8 bi's in the last few days, a downswing I was really hoping to avoid.

Its so frustrating when your not on your game, or things arent going your way. Some days it just seems like everyone is holding the nuts vs you, and then when Mr Tilt comes to visit all hell breaks loose on the ipkr network. I think I may have paid for some nice gifts for the 50nl grinders wives as of late, if any of them ever see daylight to find themselves a girlfriend.

Rant over, its not all bad, live seems to be going well. I'm going again tonight to get away from this bloody computer, hopefully ill take this Donkament down as I have been threatening to do so for a while now.

Played some poker on a pub machine with some friends the other day, was an awesome bit of kit. I managed to luck out a few times to give the impression that my chosen profession looked a fitting one, gg me. Managed to get a bluff/lie through a couple of my friends which is always nice ( :

I find that writing this relaxes me so will try and update as regularly as possible, got two horses in the £30 trip chance so we will see what comes of that....but as usual I will probably leave nursing empty pockets..

1 comment: