Well its official, I am now a member of team Badbeat.
I got the news from Riggy on Monday it means that my Bankroll is now doubled allowing me to play 100nl regularly and 200nl when games are soft.
Its a relief for me after being holed $500 after the first week to prove what I can do and grind a $2k profit over the course of 6 weeks.
I think i'm experienced enough to hit 100nl hard and make decent profit although i'm sure it will have its challenging moments.
Its been one of the best poker weeks of my life tbh. Got my new computer now on route, have been running really good both live and online and have achieved my three month goal of becoming properly affiliated with badbeat.
I think my next challenge is to get into a routine once again. I dont think that laying in until 3pm is plus ev even with late finishes with the poker. I want to get exercising regularly and make sure I hammer home a squash bet i've placed with a friend of mine.
However i'm off to play the £50 deepo with Alex 2nite and am hoping for a repeat final table performance ala last week, if not cash games ftw..i'll be broke by tommorow
Wednesday, 30 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment