Its been a while since my last update. I've been running super hot online, winning $3k in the last 2 weeks, I get my first (modest) pay check from badbeat this month, money that will promptly be moved to pay for my outstanding credit card debts.
It will be nice to get rid of my credit card (and overdraft) ASAP so I can start living off of my own back. The end of November is my expected date for this, but of course we shall see.
My new computer should be here within the next few days, its a MESH with 26" HD monitor which should allow me a super sick setup for me to grind my fat ass off.
The inevitable happened today. I recieved a call from G Casino in Luton about a job I had applied for some time ago. I've been offered an interview on Monday with the cardroom manager. This leaves me with a massive dilema. If i take the job it could leave me with little to no time to play and improve my game and limits online. I've really started to do well as of late and know that I can make a living from the game. On the other hand its a job...its stability and i'm sure I wouldnt hate working there. However it is 30 miles away...£10 in petrol a day to earn £50 after tax...when i'm sure I could earn more online. Working there would help me learn other games and pick up some live tells but would also rule me out of playing much live poker as it would mean I cant access G casino's accross England....all in all I really don't know what to do. Fuck
Thursday, 15 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment